IQ 577 ™ Laser System – True yellow laser for retinal disorders.
MicroPulse™ Laser Therapy for Fovea-Friendly™* laser grids and tissue-sparing* combo therapies.
High transmission through dense ocular media.
Dual Port for efficient setup of alternate delivery devices.
Repeatable macular and foveal laser sessions
Maximize workflow efficiency.
True Yellow, 577nm wavelength for precise performance
– High transmission through dense ocular media
– Consistent laser lesions for fast procedure time
– Low power required for increased patient comfort
Intelligent and intuitive design
-Dual Port for efficient setup of alternate delivery devices
– Intuitive graphic touch screen interface for ease of use
– Programmable memory presets for multiple users
Optional Module for MicroPulse Laser Therapy
– Repeatable macular and foveal laser sessions
– Success with refractory and sub-clincal edema
Wavelength: 577nm Yellow
Dimensions: 21cm x 30cm x 35cm
Connector Type: RFID | Resistor
Electrical: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
Cooling: Whisper fan
Exposure Duration: CW-Pulse 10-3000ms
Exposure Interval: CW-Pulse 10-3000ms
MicroPulse Duration: MicroPulse 0.05-1.00ms
MicroPulse Interval: MicroPulse 1.00-10.00ms
Aiming Laser: Diode laser, 635nm nominal
Delivery Device Power Output
Portable SLA: 0-2000mW
Full-Featured Remote Control
– Compact design for easy placement or use in sterile field
– View displays and adjust parameters from two vantage points for increased convenience and efficiency
– No cord, no clutter, no limitations
– Allows precise physician control over power settings
– Available with power-adjust to control laser actuation and power settings