Biometro Ottico Lenstar 900 – HAAG STREIT25 Aprile 2018
A.R.C LASER – Laser YAG Q-LAS23 Giugno 2018
SWISS ADVANCED VISION – LUCIDIS EDOF IOL
- First affordable EDOF IOL, extended monofocal, Swiss made
- New Patented Instant Focus® technology with pseudo non-diffractive beam (PNDB).
- Monofocal lens with extended depth of focus features
- Refractive / E-DOF design (No diffractive rings)
SWISS MADEEDOF IOL
Lucidis is an advanced refractive EDOF IOL designed to correct the vision post cataract surgery. Developed and manufactured entirely in Switzerland, it offers patients an excellent balance between a wide visual accommodation range and a high quality of vision. To achieve such characteristics, Lucidis integrates the EDOF technology Instant Focus built around a refractive optical surface.
As a result, the loss of light and dysphotopsia remains within close range of a monofocal lens. In addition, the visual accommodation expands from the near vision continuously up to the distance vision providing an extra level of visual comfort for the patient. The closed loop haptic design enfolds the platform of Lucidis providing a stable fit in the capsular bag.
Instant Focus® is a patented EDOF technology designed to replace the natural accommodation of the lens. The concept is to extend the depth of focus through the creation of a pseudo non-diffractive beam (PNDB). The brain is not confused with multiple focal points and adapts faster to its new vision whitout visual discomfort.
Through a distinctive combination of refractive and aspheric optical elements, LUCIDIS enables a neat distant vision with an extension towards the near and intermediate distances. To provide an optimal centration and the required stability in the capsular bag, LUCIDIS benefits from an innovative closed loop haptic design.
- Unique EDOF Design
- EDOF based on Pseudo Non-Diffractive Beam
- The only approach that preserves the resolution and light intensity.
- High-quality near and intermediate vision regardless of pupil size
- Nearly Zero Disphotopsia
- Minimized diffractive surfaces + in-house apodization model
- Minimized loss of light (6-7% calculated)
- Faster adaptation for the brain
- Continuous Vison
- No gaps between visions
- Allow for a glass free vision