OERTLI – CataRhex SwissTech Facoemulsificatore16 Gennaio 2015
EYETEC – PVA Sponge Products21 Gennaio 2015
MST – Malyugin Ring
The Malyugin ring is a pupil expander made by MicroSurgical Technology (MST). Developed by Boris Malyugin of Russia.
The Malyugin Ring® System results in these benefits:
– Saves considerable time during placement and removal vs other pupil expansion devices.
– Is placed through the main incision (of 2.2mm or larger). This eliminates the need to make several extra paracentesis.
– Provides eight points of fixation which results in a round pupil.
– Is less likely to create damage to the Iris sphincter.
– Includes a disposable injector with each Ring which facilitates removal.
– Doesn’t “tent” the Iris which reduces the chance of viscoelastic being trapped underneath it.
Malyugin Rings are provided sterile, six to a package and are labeled for single use.
A MST manufactured manipulator designed specifically for the Malyugin Ring is available.
Animazione Procedura di Inserimento