KEELER – Tonometro a Soffio Portatile TonoCare Wireless2 Novembre 2018
ECHOSON – Ecografo,Biometro, Pachimetro PIROP7 Marzo 2020
GLAUKOS – iSTENT iNJECT
iStent inject® is not only the world’s smallest medical implant known to be implanted in the human body – it’s also part of a revolution in glaucoma treatment as one of the early Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS) devices approved for use in Australia. Today the original iStent and iStent inject® have been implanted in over 200,000 eyes around the world, with more and more patients benefiting from the iStent inject®procedure every day.
HOW iSTENT inject® WORKS
Implanted during cataract surgery, iStent inject® works by creating
a bypass between the front part of the eye and its natural drainage pathway to increase the flow of fluid (A). By creating a permanent bypass through the primary blockage site (trabecular meshwork), iStent inject®
is designed to:
- Improve the eye’s natural fluid outflow to safely lower intraocular pressure
- Work continuously to improve the natural flow of fluid in the eye
THE ADVANTAGES OF iSTENT inject®
Adding iStent inject® to cataract surgery can provide a number of benefits:1
- Most patients are able to maintain normal eye pressure after the procedure
- Most patients experience a reduction in reliance on glaucoma medication (at discretion of eye care professional)
- iStent inject® has an excellent overall safety profileTHE iSTENT inject® IMPLANTEach tiny iStent inject® implant is comprised of a surgical titanium micro-bypass stent that’s preloaded in a single use sterile inserter. The specially designed inserter helps the eye surgeon manoeuver the implant for accurate, micro-targeted placement.